Banner

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Chat

Hi,
I've been really busy lately. Didn't someone say that it's Christmas? I shouldn't be working...oh well :-) no peace for the creative...ha ha....I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow morning I'm going to be starting a new little project and so I'll be taking photo's as I go on with it. At the end of the day I'll post my progress along with some pictures. To whet your appetite I'll tell you a little bit about it. A friend of mine, Teri, said to me...Sylvie I want you to paint me a picture of a really pretty mermaid for my bathroom, on fabric of course...hmmm ... my thinking cap jumped up and settled on my head. I wore it all day and then bingo! I hit on an idea. You see I also do beading, for relaxation you know, (it gives me a break from painting,) and Teri is doing this wonderful necklace with beads and shells...it's absolutely gorgeous...
Sea Scape Necklace.
It's not a very good picture, but it's the best I can do. If you want to see a better picture go to http://www.beadandbutton.com/Projects/Free Projects/2009/10/Seascape necklace peyote stitch and fringe.aspx
They have it there...that's where Teri found it. Anyway it started me on an idea of a Mermaid with shells woven into her hair and the sun streaming down through the water and other fish and a seahorse and her tail made to look like it's made of fan coral and seaweed......well the mind just boggles...and so I hope my drawing hand will behave itself tomorrow and produce what's in my head.

I will be seeing you all tomorrow then?......good. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verification