Banner

Sunday 20 May 2018

Animals By Air

I've been looking forward to this contest because I knew what I wanted to do even before it was posted, so for once I was ready with an idea. A while ago I did a design with Bees, and I've done several with butterflies.. but I am keen to work on designs about animals in danger of becoming extinct and along with Bees, Bats are another endangered species. So this is what I have created. These are fruit bats, they LOVE MANGOS! LOL
It's called BATS ABOUT YOU!
BAT 1

BAT 2

BAT 3
BAT 4

BAT 6

BATS ABOUT YOU
Then I got to thinking... hmmmm wonder how they'd look if they were black... so....
BAT IN BLACK 1

BAT 2 IN BLACK

BAT 3 IN BLACK

BAT 4 IN BLACK

BAT 5 IN BLACK

BATS a HUNTIN'

The dilemma now is.. which one to submit to the contest! Oh Boy :>D

This contest runs from May 24th to May 29th, so you don't have much time to VOTE! Please don't forget, I do know how busy lives can be so here's a hint.......

The quick way to vote is to page down to the bottom of all the entries, hit control and f, type house of heasman in the search box, click select, click submit, prove you're not a robot by typing in the word and click submit again. Easy Peasy!
Thanks so much for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verification