Banner

Saturday, 10 January 2015

21st Place out of 214! Yippie :-)

I decided that I just couldn't do it. There was no inspiration at all and I was feeling depressed anyway, so what did it matter if I did one or not.
The contest was themed Math. There were no ideas popping into my head.. Until I thought of school days.. LOL then there it was, I could see it in my head.

So I sat down and drew it.... and this is what I ended up with.
http://www.spoonflower.com/designs/3815363
I was quite chuffed with it. When I saw it came 21st I was rather pleased. 

Thanks for visiting :-)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sylvie!! I think it turned out really good. I would be a great design to use on a child's quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great design Sylvie! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comments :-) I really appreciate it and sorry for taking so long to reply.. as you'll see by my latest post.. life has been mega hectic..

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Verification