Banner

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Welcome to Curly's Quilts!

Another new Author. Curly's Quilts is a special shop. I sells carefully handmade small childrens' toys. perfectly safe for those kiddies that just LOVE to put EVERYTHING in their mouths. :-D

I absolutely adore her ''Crazy Art Quilt'' it's my favourite.....But then again she has this Black and White Quilt, {shown in her advert}, that has taken a piece of my heart..oh heck choices.....sigh....this quilter has untapped talent and I'll be looking forward to seeing what else she produces. :-D

Her shop's advertisement is as usual placed down on the left side of the page.
For those of you who decide that her toys are worth a buy are to be assured that you are getting more than your money's worth. It takes ages to put one of those things together and I think she should be charging a lot more for those toys...so maybe you should get one quick before she decides the same :-D

Well people, have a wonderful day, week, month oh to heck with it...LIFE! happy reading!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops-- didn't mean to remove post.
    I am a new follower from QQQ Team. Am loving the blog-good reads.. Please come over to my blog and follow back.

    ReplyDelete

Verification